8.27.2007

My Arms Hurt!

I haven't posted since Saturday, so I'll start with Sunday. It was a relaxing day...I went to Calvary in the morning, ran some errands, delivered a CD, and went with Stacey to get groceries in the early afternoon, and then I headed up to the pool to meet Person, Nick, and Brenna. After lounging around the lazy river for awhile, Person and I headed to Lakeside to eat dinner. Later on in the night, I went on a 10 K run, finishing in 52:33.
Today marked the first crew practice of the semester, and I showed up to try to encourage the guys. I ended up doing a 30 minute erg, moving 7160 meters in that time period. The rest of the day went as follows:
1. thermodynamics
2. circuits
3. work at APC
4. civil materials lab
5. met Matt and Jimmy to get my security deposit back
6. back home
I decided to go with Jason to the Alabama Master's Swim Club practice, which I am going to join for the semester. I haven't swam since December, and before that it was like 3.5 years. The workout was pretty tiring....
1. 300 m free warm up
2. 200 m free drills
3. 100 m free kick
4. 5 x (4 x 100 m) on 1:40, 1:35, 1:30, 1:25, 1:40 pull only
5. 100 m choice cool down
My arms feel like they are about to fall off. However, it feels good to get back into swimming. I'm going to officially start doing schoolwork tomorrow. Its been a nice 2.5 weeks just floating around and doing nothing but working out!

No comments: