8.01.2007

Long Day

Today consisted of our project implementation, which included changing up all the sort charts and labels and everything else in the Smalls Sort area, as well as staying until the workers came in and helping them with their daily tasks. I worked about 90 mph from 7:30 a.m., until 6:00 p.m. getting everything ready for the workers. We just barely finished in time. One annoying thing that happened today concerned one of the UPS janitors. When we got to the Smalls Sort area this morning, there were boxes everywhere. I don't know who put them there, but I definitely did not. Anyways, as I was working throughout the day, this one janitor would come by and say something like "Ya'll need to throw away those boxes," or "Gah, ya'll got trash everywhere." Being in the rush that I was, I had absolutely no patience at all, but somehow I managed not go off on him. Very annoying. You do your job, I'll do mine. I'm extremely tired now, and I don't have to be in tomorrow until noon:)

No comments: