8.08.2007

Exhausted

The last few days have been very exhausting. After a boring day at work on Monday, I ate some dinner and headed straight to Atlanta, GA to attend a sweet concert the next day. I stayed at a past teammate (Ben Sholes) of mines apartment. I woke up on Tuesday morning and headed to the Hifi Buys Amphitheater at noon to see 11 bands play at the Projekt Revolution Tour. Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, and Taking Back Sunday were the headliners, but other notables such as Saosin, Julien-K, Him, and Placebo also played. Obviously, Taking Back Sunday was awesome. I was very happy about their set list, which included mostly older stuff (which in my opinion is better). MCR was good, but I'm not too into them. Linkin Park was.............awesome! I wasn't too impressed with their latest CD that was just released, but to my surprise, they played a lot of older stuff....rocking Hybrid Theory big-time!
The concert lasted from 12:45 p.m. until 10:30 p.m., and it was brutally hot the whole day. I made it back to Birmingham around 12:15 a.m. on Wednesday morning, got a few hours of sleep, and headed to work. After work, I picked up my bike, wohoo! I took it for a ride this evening and it is sweeeeeet.
I have to go back to work at 12:45 a.m., and I'm not too happy about that. Alabama football tickets are going out tomorrow, so UPS needs all the extra help they can get, and I was somehow volunteered. I have gotten absolutely no sleep this week, and it is catching up to me.

No comments: