8.20.2007

I do not like living 3 miles from campus...

I have decided that I do not like making the "trek" from Northport to campus in order to carry out the activities that take place there. Even though 3 miles is not that far, it feels like forever compared to living right behind Publix by the strip.
I attended Calvary's new contemporary service and Relate AM this morning. The new service is tiiiiiight. Haha. It was awesome.
This afternoon I went to hit some balls on the range at Ol' Colony Golf Complex. I was hitting all irons as well as my 3 wood very well. I think I'm going to play out there tomorrow or Tuesday, so hopefully I can pull a round in the 80's.
Tonight I helped recruit people for the crew club at a UP function over by the Ferg. It went pretty good, I suppose, so we will see what happens.

No comments: