8.12.2007

Done With Work!

I am officially done with work as of this past Friday, whew! It was an excellent experience, and I learned a whole lot about working in industry, how I can apply myself, what some of my strengths and weaknesses are, and a little more about how to become successful. Overall, I think it worked out very well for me, and my manager told me I basically have a job when I graduate, if I want it.
I headed down to Tuscaloosa this weekend to attend the wedding of Kelly Parker, as well as see a few friends one last time before they moved their separate ways. Overall, it was an extremely good weekend. I saw a lot of people I don't normally run in to too much, and I had some very interesting, thought-provoking, and deep conversations. I also managed to rack up around 7 to 7.5 miles or so, following my second-half-of-summer-tradition of running on the weekends (while cycling mostly during the week).
This week is going to be awesome. After being so busy all summer, I am going to float through these next 2 weeks, and I'm going to love it!

Current Music: Lipgloss and Letdown by A Static Lullaby

No comments: