8.17.2007

Wednesday + Thursday

On Wednesday, I did absolutely nothing all day until I decided to become active at 4 pm. At that time, I went on an easy 2.5 mile run at Shades Mountain Ballpark. Following the run, I ate dinner at the church and rested for a little bit. At 6:30 pm, I went on an easy 17 mile bike ride in the Bluff Park area.
On Thursday, my Dad and I played The Valley at Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail. I don't feel like explaining anything, but he ended up barely winning. Oh well. When I get home, I completed an engineering marvel by packing my car! My bike, due to its shape, was not able to be efficiently packed so I had to make up for it in other areas. After packing, I headed down to Tuscaloosa for good. After unpacking/arranging/cleaning the apartment, I went to lift weights at the rec, and then erged a 6K on the rowing machine. After this and dinner, Anderson and I played some tennis. We are actually pretty evenly matched, and we split the sets 1-1. It had been more than a month since I last played, and I hope to get in some more matches in the near future.
Things to do soon:
-play more golf
-row the double or a 4+/8+
-play more tennis
-rack up mileage on my bike
-start swimming again
-run here and there
If I wasn't so active, I don't know what I would do with my life.

No comments: