7.12.2007

More Domination at Work

I finalized the designs for the Smalls Sort at UPS today, with complete domination! We meet with Jon Rich, the Package Planning Manager, tomorrow at 3 p.m. I was actually planning on going in at 7 a.m. so I could be off for the weekend by 2:20 p.m., but I guess a manager's decision trumps my plans. Oh well.
Jamie and I had a pretty good workout today. Our Friday lifts are our "bulk days," in which we focus on higher weight and lower reps. I also knocked out some more push-ups later this evening.
Tonight, I started a new book, Running With the Buffaloes by Chris Lear, an account of the 1998 season of the University of Colorado Men's Cross Country Team. I knocked out the first 50 pages of it, and it is extremely interesting. Hopefully, I'll have it finished in a week or so.
I'm ready for the weekend.

No comments: