7.28.2007

I Love Saturday's

Part of my daily information gathering routine usually involves keeping up with a few of my friends that blog consistently. While catching up with Trevvor Clark, a friend and teammate (rowing) of mine, I have been motivated to complete a task which I have said I was going to do a few times before: reading through the entire Bible. My plan is to finish before graduation, 140 days from now, and at 1434 pages, that is an average of 10 pages a day. I have no doubt that this will be an extremely beneficial asset to my spiritual life, and I am going to take on this activity as I do all others: at 110%
I am about to go run a few trails back behind the Preserve. Depending on how my legs feel, I might run longer than the normal 3.1 mile trail loop that Jamie and I have completed so many times this summer.
I plan on watching the entire replay of the
Tour de France's final time trial tonight, so if anyone tries to tell me who won, I am going to be extremely upset, haha! Although unlikely, I hope that the GC looks like the following after today:
1. Levi Leipheimer
2. Alberto Contador
3. Cadel Evans
American Team Discovery is pretty much dominating:) This is also partly due to Team Astana withdrawing because of the demoralizing doping acts of star rider Alexander Vinokourov.

Wonderful, so wonderful
Is Your unfailing love
Your cross has spoken mercy over me
No eye has seen, no ear has heard
No heart could fully know
How glorious, how beautiful you are!

Beautiful One, Tim Hughes

No comments: