7.27.2007

I Did Absolutely Nothing Today

Actually, I did, but comparatively speaking, I did not. I worked from 7:45 a.m. until 11:35 a.m. because we stayed late yesterday. When I got home, I deposited my paycheck, got my head shaved, and then cycled 15 miles. Besides these 4 things, I did absolutely nothing all day. I'm pretty bored right now as I type this...
I really would like for American Levi Leipheimer to win the Tour de France, but I do not think that it is going to happen. Alberto Contador, Levi's teammate, is in the lead, but Predictor's Cadel Evans is less than 2 minutes behind. I have a gut feeling that Evans might take the lead in tomorrow's individual time trial and secure the yellow jersey.
I plan on sleeping in late tomorrow. I have absolutely nothing planned for the day except to watch the Tour de France time trial in the late evening. I will probably go on a ride or run, whichever I fancy at that particular moment.
Only 2 weeks left of work:)

No comments: