7.19.2007

I Hate Harry Potter

In what is probably an excellent business deal, UPS landed the new Harry Potter book deliveries (awhile ago), and they are going out tomorrow. I hate Harry Potter...both the story and the fact that all I have been doing for the last 2 days is try to idiot-proof the delivery plans to all bookstores and households in Alabama. Blah.
I rode 17.7 miles after work, trying to hit as many hills as possible. My quads are shocked. I'm going to Tuscaloosa tomorrow for the weekend to move into my new apartment. Also, I will be seeing my good friend Marley McKenzie for the last time before she moves way far away to Pennsylvania to attend Mercyhurst. I wish I could have a whole week of weekends.

And all I (all I)
Need to know (need to know)
Is that I'm something you'll be missing
(is that I'm something that you're missing)
(maybe I should hate for this)
Maybe I should hate you for this
Never really did ever quite get that far
(maybe I should hate for this)
Maybe I should hate you for this
Never really did ever quite get that...
-Taking Back Sunday

No comments: