6.24.2007

Weekend in Tuscaloosa

I spent Friday night through late Sunday afternoon in Tuscaloosa and basically, all I did was relax a lot...plus I got to see a lot of friends for the first time since school let out. Jordan and I had a few duels in MLB 2007 The Show, and I failed to win any of them. Today, we went to the late service at Calvary and heard a pretty good message on trust. The word came from the story of Joseph in Genesis, which was one of my favorite stories growing up. I have probably read that section of Genesis about 40 times, so it was good to hear some talk on it. Following the service, a bunch of us headed to Mellow Mushroom, and I proceeded to knock out 1/2 of a large, pepperoni, meatball pizza. The rest of the afternoon consisted of cleaning my bathroom (because I will be moving out of my current apartment in a few weeks) and taking care of some Alabama Crew Club finances. I finally made it back to Birmingham around 6:00 p.m. I worked out, read, ate some dinner, took a shower, and now I am not even close to being tired after receiving about 20 hours of sleep in the past 2 days:) Not to worry though, I will be dead tired by Tuesday.

No comments: