6.30.2007

Friday

Yesterday (Friday), I worked the early shift at UPS from 4 a.m. until 11 a.m. Our project was finally going down, so we had to be there when all of the truck changes were made. Everything actually went smoother than I thought, as there was only 2 or 3 trucks that were in the wrong place. However, we will see on Monday how everything else went, because I'm pretty sure that some of the senior drivers will have something smart to say.

The rest of the day consisted of:
  • a nice 3 hour nap
  • solid lunch and dinner food
  • reading about globalization
  • a 2 mile run with Phil and Jamie
  • 120 push-ups
  • 290 sit-ups
  • 1/2 gallon of Gatorade
  • La Brisa
  • Dueling pianos at Twist and Shout
Moose, Phil and I are playing 9 holes at Chace Lake later today, so that should be fun. Maybe I'll hit a hole-in-one or something.

No comments: