6.26.2007

UPS + The Basement

Work today was a normal day. We had a meeting with the Dispatch Supervisors about the project we are working on, and I will be talking with Managers in Tuscaloosa and Fort Payne tomorrow to increase the scope of our project. I met the Tuscaloosa Building Manager (Mr. Mike Boone) last week, and as it turns out, I went to high school with his daughter Natalie, who is a year younger than me...small world, eh?

After a short nap and some dinner, I headed to Heather's house at 6:15 to head off to the Basement. This was my third time to go, and it keeps getting better every time...its just amazing how everyone is just so on fire for God, I can't get over it. I also enjoy the rap music at the start, which uses the beats of modern songs, but changes up the words. I found one of Matt Pitt's references very thought provoking:

".....that WHOSOEVER believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
John 3:16

It is important to note the use of the word whosoever, which means anyone that, and in this case means anyone that believes in him. It does not say that if a Baptist believes in him, a Catholic believes, or a white or male or female believes, it says that "WHOSOEVER believes in him shall have eternal life." No external features of a person matter, it is all about a relationship with Him.

I am eating steak for lunch tomorrow, yes:)

No comments: