12.25.2012

Vacation!

Dec 17 - Dec 23
S:  15,100 yds - 3hr 36min
B:  76.83 mi - 4hr 48min
R:  45.32 mi - 6hr 2min
Total:  14hr 27min

Another solid weeks is in the books to start 11 straight days of no work...wohoo!  Low on the bike, some decent swim yardage, and 9 runs.  This time last year running 40 miles in a week was really tough on me, both physically and mentally.  I had just never done it before so it was quite a shock to the body.  This time around I feel like I'm on cruise control.  Quite a difference a year makes!  This next week and a half will be a good time to hang out with family and friends and get some quality work done.  Rumor has it that I'll be in the pool a lot.  Actually, its no rumor...it's fact.  In the words of Brian these next weeks will be "Swim heavy, bike run light.  You're new perfume:  Cl."  This should be good for me.

No comments: