12.10.2012

And the Offseason Ends

Nov 12 - Dec 19 (4 weeks)
S:  29,950 yds - 7hr 10min
B:  190.42 mi - 15hr 40min
R:  50.89 mi - 7hr 6min
Total:  29hr 56min

There has been lots of trail running and lots of mountain biking in my life lately...doesn't get much better than that.  It's been nice to cut back training volume for a little while, but I'm about ready to get back in some sort of routine.  I do well with order and structure.  And now it starts (this morning actually).  Year #2 with Accelerate3 drving.  The 2012 season was pretty successful in terms of results, but complacency is never a good thing and I don't think I'm near my potential yet.  The goal for the off-season (which should be any triathlete's goal but is not what most want to hear) is to throw some time at my weaknesses.  Basically I'm going to be running and swimming a whole lot...should be fun!

riding trails at Oak Mountain State Park






No comments: