10.08.2012

One Week to Go

Oct 1 - Oct 7
S:  12,850 yds - 2hr 58min
B:  131.59 mi - 7hr 6min
R:  26.85 mi - 3hr 20min
Total:  13hr 24min

Training wise, it was a weird week.  I thought I felt rested coming back from the beach but that didn't seem to be the case.  I think I've "cancelled" 4 or 5 workouts in all of 2012 so far, and this week I did it twice!  I felt like such garbage early on in the week that I opted to sleep in on both Tuesday and Thursday morning as opposed to running.  Things started to get better later in the week and I had some great workouts on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, officially leading in to a super easy week this week to get ready for the half-ironman next Sunday.  I even have TWO days off this week!  What the heck?  I have only had 13 days in all of 2012 of no exercise, 3 of which were no planned and due to being sick with a sinus infection.  That being said, the legs are starting to gradually feel good...who knows what can happen!

No comments: