8.26.2008

Luggage Problems

For some reason, my transient models are running really slow at work today (hence, this post is being created).

I attended a compressor class in Houston last week, and it was pretty fun. Getting out there and back was kind of interesting. First, Continental airlines sent my suitcase with a week's worth of clothes to New Jersey. On the way back, I left my suitcase on the shuttle from the rental car return to the terminal. With only 30 minutes to check my bag before the flight, I somehow managed to track it down within 10 minutes. The business side of the trip as well as the food/leisure side was awesome, but my training got destroyed! I was only able to swim once, I got on a spinner once, and it rained every single day so my running was limited. However, I did manage to rack up a few miles on the run and then some more on the way back, so it wasn't too bad.


No comments: