3.11.2012

Spring's Here

Mar 5 - Mar 11

S:  14,300 yds - 3hr 27min
B:  112.07 mi - 6hr 17min
R:  39.69 mi - 5hr 2min
Total:  14hr 46min

Not much to say here, except that Spring is here because I'm now riding in shorts/short sleeve kits.  Boom.  Gone are the days of taking 10 minutes to kit up in layers to go ride in the cold.  Of course this also means that I need to either bring Gatorade on my rides or some salt tablets...I did neither of these today (and forgot my credit card), so the end of the ride really sucked.  This week was lower total volume due to Tuesday being a "sleep in and catch up on laundry" day...which was AWESOME...but the weekend made up for it with back to back days of some tough sets on the bike.  Annnnnd, I finally got back on the TT bike this week...figured it might be a good idea since 2012's first race is in 2 weeks!

2 comments:

Turner said...

Cold? HA what was it like riding in 40 degree weather?

Chad Williamson said...

it was 36, and it was awful :)